CSCI was named as a subcontractor to the 8(a) STARS II Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC).
The 8(a) STARS II is designed to promote small business utilization when purchasing information technology (IT) services or IT services-based solutions for the federal government. STARS II is a multiple award, indefinite delivery indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicle designed to provide cutting-edge technology solutions from award winning 8(a) small businesses to federal agencies.
8(a) STARS II features
- Multiple award, indefinite delivery indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicle
- Five-year base with one five-year option
- $10 billion program ceiling
- Directed Order Authority: Directed task orders up to $4 million each are allowed for federal civilian and Department of Defense activities*
8(a) STARS II benefits
- 8(a) socioeconomic credit transferrable to the agency
- Pre-competed, easy to use contracts
- Access to proven 8(a) small business technology providers
- Shortened procurement lead time
- A low user access fee (0.75 percent) built into contractor’s ceiling prices