Contact Us About Your Project
Assessment and Authorization
(Formerly Known as Certification and Accreditation)
CSCI conducts a comprehensive evaluation of the technical and non-technical security features of systems and other safeguards, made in support of the accreditation process. We determine the nature and level of compliance for your organization relative to federal guidelines, such as:
- Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) 800-53 Series up to Revision 4
- Director of Central Intelligence Directive (DCID) 6/3
- National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM)
- Joint Air Force – Army – Navy Manual (JAFAN) 6/3
- Army Regulation (AR) 25-2
- Office of Management and Budget Circular (OMB) A 130
- Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA)
- DoDI 8510.01 Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP)
The team provides IA engineering services, system production support, and authoring of assessment & authorization documentation for systems required to operate while meeting the various levels of controls within the RMF.
We work to assist your department, agency, organization or company to gain formal system approval to operate in the appropriate security mode, using a prescribed set of safeguards to operate at an acceptable level of risk.
At CSCI, we pride ourselves in the quality of our:
- Assessment and authorization expertise and assistance
- Disaster recovery planning
- Risk and vulnerability assessments
- System Security Plan (SSP) development
- Design and engineering of secure networks and applications
- Design and performance of security test and evaluations
- Security Education Training and Awareness (SETA) program development and implementation
CSCI understands your needs and is Mission Driven, Information Assured!