CSCI is seeking a well-qualified and self-motivated SharePoint Developer who will use their passion to learn new tools and techniques, identify and implement system improvements, and mentor teammates.
- Design, develop, and maintain SharePoint applications.
- Analyze the needs and the environment to make sure the solution the candidate is developing considers the current architecture and operating environment, as well as future functionality and enhancements.
- Design and deploy site layout and structure.
- Set and manage system, content permissions and security settings.
- Build and deploy workflows.
- Create training material.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Requirements Analysis, Microsoft Azure on-premise and cloud background and implementation within a GCC or GCC High environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, strong C#, OO, .NET development expertise experience.
- 10+ years of experience with full software development life cycle.
- 10+ years of experience with developing c us tom SharePoint solutions.
- 10+ years of experience in developing portals with SharePoint Server.
- 10+ years of experience with Microsoft Technologies, Windows, or SQL Server.
- Experience in Agile software development.
BA/BS in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related discipline. MS preferred in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related discipline.
Requirements - US Citizen / SECRET Clearance
DoD 8570 Compliance.
Applicants are required to have, at a minimum, a SECRET (S) clearance.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
CSCI stands in support of equality for and advancement of all people based solely upon the merits of abilities and actions alone, without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.