This position will require presence in a professional office setting in Springfield, VA for 8 hour days, 5 days per week, Mon – Fri.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, Cybersecurity, or a related field.
- A DoD Manual 8570 IAM Level II certification.
- Candidate must have ability to communicate effectively and with courteous professionalism while providing user support.
- Candidate should possess good writing and editing skills to aid in writing process and general IT/Information Assurance (IA) documentation.
- A good understanding and knowledge of various computer, network, and security systems and frameworks.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and customer relation skills.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to educate a non-technical audience about various security measures.
- The candidate must be cleared at a Top Secret security level.
- Experience developing, implementing, and maintaining IS in accordance with the JSIG RMF.
- Experiencing writing Assessment and Authorization (A&A) documentation and developing processes and procedures for JSIG IS.
- Experience in the IA life cycle within the RMF through at least the initial submission of an ATO and the follow-up recertification process of an IS.
- Experience with the creation and maintenance of a POA&M.
- Experience conducting ConMon Plans of an IS.
- Experience with running SCAP tools for Windows and Linux Operating Systems.
- Expertise reviewing IS compliance of Defense Information System Agency (DISA) STIG for Windows and Linux Operating Systems.
BA/BS in Information Technology, Computer Science, Cybersecurity, or related discipline. 6 years of work experience in a related field is an acceptable equivalent.
At least one of the following certifications are required.
(ISC)2 Certified Authorization Professional (CAP), (ISC)2 Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), CompTIA Advanced Security Practioner (CASP+), ISACA Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), EC-Council Certified Chief Information Security Officer (CCISO)
(ISC)2 CISSP is a highly recognized and may be advantageous to the success of the candidate.
Additional Experience Desired:
The following additional experience is desirable and may help the candidate excel within the position:
- Experience implementing and managing Ivanti Device Control, Nessus Security Scanner, and Splunk.
- Experience with Windows and Linux Operating Systems, along with basic knowledge of both Windows and Linux auditing.
- Basic to mid-level technical IT system administration and/or engineering background.