CSCI is seeking a Systems Architect who enjoys working with people and technology to solving challenging problems. The candidate must be able to anticipate questions while being prepared with answers or follow-up. The candidate must be able to work independently researching or comparing technologies to meet the customers need while providing an unbiased opinion.
- Performs complex systems development and design work that may include logic design, I/O design, model formulation, computer architecture analysis and design, and systems engineering.
- Provides input for documentation on new or existing systems.
- Determines system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
- Analyzes user’s requirements, the concept of operations documents, and high-level system architectures to develop system requirements specifications.
- Guides system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system integration and test plans.
- Supports the development of cross-functional or large-scale automated information systems to include enterprise architectures.
- Designs system architectures to include the software, hardware, and communications to help the total requirements and provide for present and future cross-functional requirements and interfaces.
- Provides a comprehensive definition of all aspects of system development from analysis of mission needs to verification of system performance.
- Evaluates system alternatives and assessment of risks and costs.
Five (5) years of experience of experience in an engineering discipline.
Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in appropriate engineering disciplines. Substitution: An additional four (4) years of systems engineering or systems management experience in an appropriate engineering discipline may be substituted for an MS degree.
Requirements - US Citizen / Secret Clearances
Applicants are required to have, at a minimum, a TOP SECRET (TS) clearances with Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) eligibility based on a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) completed within the last 5 years.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
CSCI stands in support of equality for and advancement of all people based solely upon the merits of abilities and actions alone, without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.