As the largest and most widely used acquisition vehicle in the federal government, the General Services Administration (GSA) Information Technology (IT) Schedule 70 contract features fast, streamlined ordering procedures for federal agencies to access and purchase services. CSCI is proud to be a member of the GSA team and support the missions of our government customers.
The scope of performance under this contract vehicle includes the following functional areas:
- Strategic technology planning;
- Operational concept development;
- Architecture development;
- System engineering;
- Network engineering, network administration, and enterprise management support;
- Program management;
- Technology integration;
- Operational utility and effectiveness;
- Information assurance management;
- Certification and accreditation support;
- Technical guidance on Risk Management Framework;
- Mentoring technical team members;
- User training; and
- Demonstrations and test evaluations.
Online access to contract ordering information, terms and conditions, up-to-date pricing and the option to create an electronic delivery order are available through the GSA Advantage!® website, where federal, state and local government agencies can obtain information about CSCI’s GSA Schedule 70 contract and services.