As Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer of CSCI since its inception in 1987, Linda LaRoche provides an energetic leadership style, respectful and constructive management, and the vision to effectively and successfully promote the capabilities of both its employees and its products. She understands that employees are the backbone of her team and works hard to attract the best talent available.
Through honesty, hands-on leadership, and philanthropic giving, Ms. LaRoche sets the standard at CSCI. She is committed to the promotion of philanthropy and volunteer work throughout Fairfax County and the Northern Virginia community. Through Ms. LaRoche’s efforts, CSCI has been a strong supporter of a number of nonprofit organizations, raising thousands of dollars for their efforts. She was also the founding president of the SemperComm Foundation, a nonprofit organization that provided morale-boosting communications and entertainment equipment, software and services to small, remote overseas U.S. military bases which aren’t typically funded for such activities.
Her considerable efforts and skills have brought her many accolades. Ms. LaRoche has received praise and recognition for CSCI’s strong commitment to bettering the quality of life in our community thanks in large part to her passion for helping others.
- National Association of Professional Women – 2014 Woman of the Year
- SmartCEO Magazine – 2010 The Circle of Excellence Business Award
- Women in Technology and the March of Dimes – 2007 Heroine in Technology Award
- SmartCEO Magazine – 2007 Bravo! Women’s Business Achievement Awards
- Washington Business Journal – 2005 Women Who Mean Business Award
In addition, under Ms. LaRoche’s leadership, both CSCI and its employees have won several awards for their expertise, creativity, and community efforts.
- Springfield Chamber of Commerce – 2004 Corporate Citizen Award
- United States Coast Guard – 2004 Patriot Award
Ms. LaRoche has a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business Administration and a Master of Business Administration in Human Resources Management.
As a resident of Fairfax County for more than 30 years, Ms. LaRoche has raised her family in the local community while developing a successful business supporting the federal government.